Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: stag-digest V3 #86

In a message dated 10/03/98  20:27:07, you write:

<<  Body paint codes. >>

Your paint code you think is on the plate is most probably 19, the last number
denotes the basic colour withe shade being the first;

Basic colour RED 02
shades, Pimento 72, Carmine 82, Magenta 92
Basic colour Brown 03
shades, Sienna 23, Russet 93
Basis colour Yellow 04
Saffron 54, Mimosa 64, Topaz 84, Inca 94
Basic colour Green 05
BRG 76, Java 85
Basic colour Blue 06
french 126, Delft 136, Tahiti 146
Purple 07
Damson 17
White 09
Triumph White 19

If it is white then the colour code is likely to be NAB206 or Triumph White

However sounds like a total repaint is on your list so if I was you I'd just
pick a colour I liked.

Andy Maughan
71 White