Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Cumbrian Stags

Hi David

With regards to coil, sorry can't help, I am still using the original coil
and ballast resistor from when I bought the car and there are no markings on
the coil.

We are just attempting to restart the "Wirral / Merseyside" area of the stag
owners club.

If you do go ahead and try to restart the cumbrian area we wish you luck.

Your first port of call would be to contact "Jim Grant", we tried but his
details in the mag are wrong, so you have to contact "Steve Kiefer", (A very
helpful man !)

If you do go ahead you could also ask the membership secretary for a list of
members in your area, we did and got it a few days ago, and then send
letters out to them telling them of your intention, we did it and so far a
few members have contacted us to say that they WILL turn up to the first
meeting.

To round up we wish you luck in starting the area and if you need and info
or just have a question, please don't hesitate to ask, after all we are only
and e-mail away and we know how you feel !

Ian & Angie Baird
'70 Mk1 Stag (LD122)