Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: for sale or swap

Hi John,
    How much do you want for the clock?  Is it an original Stag Clock?  I'm
going the combo oil/pressure/Water Temp Smiths gauge, removing the aftermarket
oilpressure gauge in the clock slot, and removing the Stag temp gauge to put
the combo gauge in.

Try Lenny Seidman for the window switch, or there were several posts on parted
out Stags in LA and Texas by other list members.  Also, Rimmers has Barratts
parts stock now and may have the switch new.

The window most likely does not go all the way up because either there is a
worn/missing nylon bushing in the lift arm track, or the lever assy is out of
adjustment...

Regards,
Glenn Merrell