Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: windshield seal installation

Larry,
I would fit the seal around the windsheild glass and see if in fact it
is the correct one/size. There is no reference to a rubber cord in the
factory parts manual. Unless it's an updated part by Rimmer Bros. it
doesn't sound like it is the correct one.

I also have one that I ordered from Rimmer Bros. and it did not come
with a rubber cord. It is not installed on my Stag.

Lenny Seidman

--
Lenny Seidman
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, USA