Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: fan removal

And a second thought, you have to re torque the fly wheel bolt to some
huge torque and you wont get a torque wrench in there with the rad in.
If you don't torque it I have heard stories of the bolt winding its way
out through the rad !!! .

Good luck

Luke

Luke Stevens                                   email:
lstevens@domain.elided
Professional Services Consultant
Siemens-Nixdorf Enterprise & Personal Computing

My Stag doesn't have a oil leak its just marking its territory.