Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Stag project for sale

Hello to all!,
    I have to put my Stag up for sale. The body and interior are
excellent and have been stored inside for the last 8 years in a kind
climate here in Colorado. I bought a Rover conversion kit, built up the
short-block before being distracted with my main business
interests---and have not touched the project in almost 2 years.. The car
comes with new high-performance engine components, such as headers,
Erson cam, etc.--and the Rover 5-speed trans is utilized in the
conversion.
    For $ 6500.00 USD, come and get the whole package---and with some
elbow grease the finished project would be one of the sweetest examples
around. Remember that the Rover drivetrain in this tune makes 260 H.P.
and lightens up the car by about 175 lbs. in front. The reliability of
the powertrain rises...and it's still all British!.

Regards,
Mike McLaughlin 303-678-7225