Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Exhaust Valves

Hi I have been away. I know can get unleaded exhaust valves from Tony Hart. I am not sure if they are the original equipment valves used in the TR7 but perhaps they are. In either case I believe they are suitable for the Stag. Of course I expect they are available from other suppliers. Regards Peter Howells PS to install a HTM file in my email system (AOL) one simply brings up favourite places and then one drags the text into the email being written. It doesn't not automatically take you into the site, unless you click on it. Try this one The Triumph Stag Maintenance Guide