From: PGAHOWELLS on 14, Jan 1998 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: Steering weight
To: Brian.Tink@domain.elided; Stag@domain.elided

Hi Brian
Do you have a Mark One Stag with a huge Steering Wheel and 4 and a half
turns
lock to lock, or a small steering wheel as per Mk 2 with 2.5 turns lock
lock.
I have the right Mk1 wheel with a Mk 2 rack (because Mk1 no longer
available
when mine was changed), and the steering is a good weight, or so it
seems to
me.
OK for high speed road work and parking.
Another 2p's worth
Peter Howells
71 Damson Tan