Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: SOC Renewals

Dave Biggs wrote:

> >         However, I have noted that my card was charged back in the begining of
> > November 1997 and have not yet got a single shread of paperwork back.
>
> I also renewed by standing order in November and have not yet received
> my new membership card. I was about to give the chap a ring. I think
> that as there was a change of Membership secretary around that time and
> so maybe the changeover has caused a backlog or a hole in the system !

Well, never fails...I opened my mail this morning, there was my
membership materials for SOC, with an apology letter for the delay.  It
was mailed on Dec 31st, got it on January 8th, not too bad.
 New Membership Secretary for SOC is Peter Robinson,
mailto:stagmemsec@domain.elided
The officer swapover was most likely the delay.

Regards,
Glenn Merrell