Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: SOC Renewals

Hello Clark and All,
Clark W Nicholls wrote:

> Anyone have ideas on how to renew the Stag Owners Club (UK) membership
> using a credit card?
> Anyone have the approved fax number ?
> Clark

	To renew with a credit card, log onto the SOC web site, print out the
membership application on your printer, fill in the required
information, and send it via normal snail mail.  Only subcribe for one
year, as I am told that the SOC does not have the means to do multiple
year memberships.
	However, I have noted that my card was charged back in the begining of
November 1997 and have not yet got a single shread of paperwork back.

Regards,
	Glenn Merrell