Stag/Stag Digest Archive

SOC Membership Secretary, renewal

I received a letter yesterday concerning my SOC renewal which prompted my
inquiry.

It states that Peter Robinson (not Alan Gravestock) is now the Membership
Secretary at The Old Rectory, Aslacton, Norfolk, NR15 2JN

Not surprisingly, there was no phone number on the letter, much less a
Fax number or email address if it exists.  I find this rather frustrating
when trying to make communications!

I'll try faxing him per your previous email! I think from the States the
fax phone will be 011 44 1379 677363::

 - >>
01379 677363 fax

Peter Robinson, Mem Sec tel 01379 677362
 - >>

BTW, has someone started up another international Stag owners club??
Where did I get that idea??

Thanks!
Clark