Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: stag-digest V3 #49

In a message dated 09/01/98 12:39:10 GMT, you write:

<< ate: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 18:27:54 -0000
 From: "Ian Baird" <smb66h@domain.elided>
 Subject: Re: SOC Renewals

 The current membership secretary is Alan Gravestock.

 He does not have a fax number that I know of but his telephone number is
 01703 284050

 Or Alternatively you could try contacting the Magazine Editor as he does
 have a fax and may be able to help you more, his fax number is 01303 248458
 or 01303 221292, or telephone numbers as follows

 Daytime    01303 241090
 Evening before 9:00pm    01303 252941

Inside Info !!!!!!!!!!   This has Changed  refer to my previous email for Mem
Sec