Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Non-Standard Tyre sizes

Mike

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!

seem to have hit a touchy spot here,

Sorry I think youve missed the point of my question, my poor car bless it's
cotton socks has already been lowered plus given stiffer bushes
shocks'n'springs and for it's sins tramples around on 6J x 14" Cobra supa slot
rims which off sett the other way to standard alloys, ie approx 4" outover
from the mating face. Thus resulting in the outer edge of the rubber just
parrallel with the arches.

I ramble, my question

Has anyone any experience of different tyre sizes on these rims

Apologies for raising the blood pressure so early in the year

Happy new year

Andy Maughan