Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: stag-digests, Krusty Problems

On 1 Jan 1998, PGAHOWELLS wrote:

> I get worse hassle through the letter box. Its paper and I have to dispose of
> it.

Snail mail "spam" you don't have to pay for. Not directly, at least.

In Oslo we have big litter boxes for collecting waste paper that some
kind men in overalls come to collect every 2 weeks. Mine is placed right
beside the mailbox.  Very convenient, and it works just as well for the
newspapers sports supplement.

Egil
--
Email: egil@domain.elided  Voice: +47 22523641, 92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Snail: Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway