Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Exhaust manifold fix

How to express the attraction for laying on your back on  a cold garage
floor (if you're lucky) drilling upwards & getting tiny metal bits in
your eyes? Of course, you won't fully savor the rewards of d-i-y if you
just remove the manifold and take it to a shop. I've used 1/4 bolts in
similar circumstances without problems, except the mufffler shop will be
mildly annoyed with you...