Stag/Stag Digest Archive

AW: Unleaded petrol

Al

I am not from germany but I live just half an hour from the border. As
far as I know they have enough petrol stations with leaded fuel. I tried
unleaded with an additive but I prefer leaded, the engine runs smoother.

Regards Peter

1976 Stag just converted tp Lumenition
  Peter R. Aeschlimann        Mail : ai5@domain.elided
  Kantonsspital St. Gallen    WWW  : http://www.kssg.ch
  Abteilung Informatik        Tel  : +41 (0)71 494 23 23
  CH-9007 St. Gallen          FAX  : +41 (0)71 494 28 90