Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

FS. Fiats in PA.

I've posted my 80 Fiat Spider for sale recently on this mailing list so there is no
need for a re-post. Interest has been moderate but I've had no lookers. So let me
sweeten the pot.

Actually, I've got two Fiats and I'd like to sell one, and keep the other. So its
purchaser's choice. The spider was listed earlier so the X1/9 follows. Either one,
$2595.

86 Bertone X1/9. FI. 5spd. Power windows, A/C,  One previous owner. 37K original
miles. No rust. Original paint, freshly detailed. Looks sharp & runs like new.
Car & I live near Allentown, PA

						Dave Najarian
						(610) 756-6049