Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

More Fiat trivia.....

OK, here's one that has puzzled me. I probably have my facts wrong but if I
am correct, then explain this one:

I have always believed that Fiat announced their U.S. departure in March of
1983. If that's the case then how come you do not see any 1983 Fiats in this
country?

This should mean that any cars sold in the Fall of 1982 would be classified
as 1983 models.

This of course does not include the Pininfarina Spiders and Bertone X 1/9s.

If it was March 1982, then this would make sense. Someone set me straight.

James Seabolt -----> mailto:jseabolt@domain.elided
Webpage: http://pages.preferred.com/~jseabolt
ICQ # : 7344463

United States