Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

The return of Fiat...

>Well folks, it looks like Alfa is coming back to the U.S.!  Let's hope
>the 156 and the GTV make it here soon after the spider.

You just opened up the biggest can of worms.

Has anyone seen that new Mercury Cougar that Ford is coming out with? They
did away with the larger one and came out with a new smaller version based
on the Contour/Mistique platform.

I can't decide if it looks more like a Fiat Coupe or an Alfa Coupe. Even the
tail lights resemble the ones found on a Fiat Coupe, in my opinion.

I would have expected something like this from Honda or Toyota, but Ford?

Here's some pics. You be the judge.

http://www.sentrycars.com/cougar/

James Seabolt -----> mailto:jseabolt@domain.elided
Webpage: http://pages.preferred.com/~jseabolt