Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Alfa?

I nicked the following from the Fiat barchetta mailing list .... :-)

Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 09:38:08 +0100
From: Steve Collins
Subject: [barchetta] Alfa 2 Litre barchetta!!!

I thought you might find this, nicked from an Alfa Romeo mailing list,
rather interesting...It's just a shame the rest of the Alfa list is soooo
dull - mainly Americans whining on about 20 year old cars. Still, I suppose
it's my fault for having bought a 156 rather than a 'b' (but I'm still
saving for the 2nd car...)