Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Atlanta Italian Car Day photos

               I apologize for the delay, I finally got these up on the
               Atlanta AROC webpage.

               In October, the Atlanta AROC co-sponsored, along with the
               other Italian car clubs (Ferrari, etc.), an Italian Car Day
               at Chateau Elan Winery outside Atlanta.  Lots of nice
               Italain iron there.

               Mike Hollinger of our club took photos and was kind enough
               to scan them in so I made an addtion to the Atlanta AROC web
               page.  Check them out at

               http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/4033.

               Thanx!

               Bill Bain