Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Message Formating

Sorry folks but this isn't a car question but a computer question.

Why is it that only recently my e-mail shows up on the digest with funny
line breaks and equal signs all over the place?

I aploigize for this, but I'm stumped why my messages started showing up
with the strange formatting.

I'm using Compuserve WinCim 3.0.1 and I've searched all over the menus and
all I can find under the "Send Mail Options" are two radio buttons for
"reformat text to window" or "send as shown".  I have always used the
former.

Any ideas fellow ICD readers?

Damon Kane