Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Decal availability

Does anyone know the availability  of the three decals (Olio Fiat,
Emission Control, Ignition Coil Danger) that is located on the cowl? Has
anyone  tried scanning these decals? I would hate to paint around these
decals if I know they are still available through some form or another.
What about carefully removing  the existing decals and then reapplying
them? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Roger Hoffmann
fiatracer@domain.elided

FOR SALE: SCCA GT5 Fiat 128 SL COUPE