Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Wanted a set of dead GTV-6 spark plug wires.

	Hi All, I'm looking for a set of dead or well used, spark plug wires for a 2.5 V-6 with good end pieces (the ends that are attached to the spark plugs).  Why you ask? I have a Jacobs ignition system and I need the wire ends to graft on to the Jacobs wires. If you have a set that you were going to throw away, here's your chance to recycle them. I will pay a nominal fee plus all shipping costs.

Thanks for your help.

--Greg Fosmark
NWAROC # 36486
'82 GTV-6