Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Hello Collector

Dear Collector,
	Please accept this note as an invitation to visit The M & L Collectors Exchange Market http://www.mlcem.com
	We are growing daily with collectors from 8 different countries, and 43 U.S. states participating.  We offer an online community where collectors can buy, sell, and trade their collectibles.  You can also submit questions to our online journal.
	With over 80 different types of collectibles featured, the M & L Collectors Exchange has something for every collector.
	Please drop in and send us an email to let us know what you think of the site.
	Happy collecting!

Thank you,

Larry
M & L Collectors Exchange Market (MLCEM)

Email: larrycollect@domain.elided
http://www.mlcem.com
Connecting Collectors to the World!
mel11098