Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

North Carolina...

Hello,

can anybody direct me to italian car resources in North Carolina? Triad area
would be best. Any chance that my Lancia Zagato from Canada pass emission
tests and get it titled here? If not, anybody is selling a Zagato in the
area? I'm in High Point.

Up to now, i've seen some Alfa Milano and an Alfa Sport Sedan... this is a
bit of a disapointment, as i was used to see several I cars each day in
Montreal... (and not just Fiat or Alfa, but Lancia and Ferrari and Maserati
etc...).

Ciao,
Francois