Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Re: Fiat Links

>Yesterday I had a bunch of trouble trying to use the links on Marc
>Kloosterman's page, so I emailed him to see if he knew what was going
>on. He replied that he'd gone out and tried, and he couldn't even get
>onto the site. In the meantime, I tried again, and had no trouble at
>all.

Probably a glitch of the Net, because I couldn't get into -any- of my sites (2, plus 2 mirrors). As a matter of fact, I got weird errors on other sites aswell (DNS name lookup failure, etc).

>So today I sent him a message saying all was well...and then my server
>bounced that email back, telling me that Marc's address was inoperable,
>invalid and/or unknown.

Strange! I wonder if this has ever happened before!
Never heard of it (of course, how could one tell me, if it bounces?)...

>So, Marc, if you see this: damn nice site and thanks for doing it, but
>"what we have here is a communication problem."

Thanks for your support, Will!
It seems all is going well now, tho.

Marc

                Fiat Links Site: