Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Fiat Links

Yesterday I had a bunch of trouble trying to use the links on Marc
Kloosterman's page, so I emailed him to see if he knew what was going
on. He replied that he'd gone out and tried, and he couldn't even get
onto the site. In the meantime, I tried again, and had no trouble at
all.

So today I sent him a message saying all was well...and then my server
bounced that email back, telling me that Marc's address was inoperable,
invalid and/or unknown.

So, Marc, if you see this: damn nice site and thanks for doing it, but
"what we have here is a communication problem."

Will Owen