Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Re: italian-cars-digest V7 #11

<< a.      What was the Lancia A10?      Little FWD car
 b.       Was it front, mid or rear engined?    FROnt
 c.       What feature, a Lancia patent, does it share with the McLaren F1
 d.       What feature does it share with many buses?

 2a.      What was Lancia tipo 4?collaboration with saab, alfa and fiat to
produce floor pan became the Thema
 b.       To what was it fitted to?
 c.       What is the engine size, power and cylinder layout? 1995cc TC
sideways mounted, 165bhp at 5500 for turbo version
 d.       What was tipo 5? Guess would be the Dedra

 3.       What was the Lancia Lince?  DK

 4.       Why were the Lancia Montecarlo Gp. 5 cars racing in the 2 litre
 catagory, when their engine size was 1.4 litres.
 Due to rules on turbo charged motors It is and equivalency rule

 5.       What was Abarth project 038?
Group b rally car, built on delta s4 platform, turbo charged, super charged 4
wheel drive. My info says it produced 600 bhp at 8000 rpm from 1759cc

 6.       What was the Aurelia B60S and who was it for?

Thats all i can guess at.
The real question is why cant we get these cars in US