Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Re: italian-cars-digest V7 #7

      Hi All......
    Here's one that should be easy for anyone who's worked on a
  fuel-injected X1/9. I replaced the water pump on my recently
   aquired '83 model and removed the injection in the process.
   It runs well other than not wanting to idle after warmup but I
   had no idea other than trial and error how to line up the throttle
   plate indicator switch. Any suggestions??

                   Mark Manley