Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Car & Driver likes Fiats

Just paged through my bro-in-law's recent issue of the venerable mag. It
is the annual 10 Best issue, and features a section on the best cars we
can't have here (along with the 10 best reader's garages...I am sooo
jealous). Mentioned with the Lotus Elise and some other fine cars were
the Fiat 20v turbo and the Alfa Coupe. I was naturally disappointed that
the Barchetta didn't make the cut as well, but hey, how can I complain?

And tell me the Hyundai Tiburon isn't merely a really ugly copy of the
Fiat Coupe!
--
Dwight Varnes                              "Life is too short to drive a
70 Fiat 124 Spider (restored)			   minivan."

To reply via email, remove first 'x' in anti-spam address.