Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Message Format Problems

I can't think of the times that I read messages in the ICD and saw the phrase "Multi-part message in MIME format" and wondered why some jerk couldn't get his mail system to not send two copies of everything to the list.

Then I read my message to the list and saw that I am a jerk.

Somebody help me solve this information overload problem, please.