Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Fiat 128 Help

I would like to send a hearty thanks to the kind soul who went out
of their way & sent me the Fuel/Emissions/Electrical diagram for
my 78 Fiat 128. It has been a GREAT help!

I am currently trying to get the fuel system all straightened out,
but I think I am going to have to overhaul the carb & just plain
clean the whole thing up.

BTW, could someone refresh my memory as to the fuel starvation
problem that seems to be notorious with 128's. Cause & solution
would be appreciated!

Jason Bufford
76 Fiat 124 Spider (W/1608cc Engine)

fiat124@domain.elided