Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Dino

From Dan Zebell
Date  12-9-97
Subject Dino Heads Electrolysis Corrosion

You may want to take a good look at the heads of those Dinos.
In the late '80s, I designed sacrificial magnesium anodes to fit the
Dino heads. At that time, the heads I looked at had pin leaks the
owner had to have repaired. The heads were off the 246 engine.
I don`t remember the year of the car...it was  "RED".

Dan
zakzebell@domain.elided