Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

No Subject

You're all invited to the first ever MAFFIA CHRISTMAS PARTY AND DRESS YOUR
CAR CONTEST.  We will be serving assorted Italian Fare, so please let us
know if you're coming so we don't end up eating Italian for the next two or
three months!

Plan to arrive about 3:30 p.m. Saturday, the 13th at Shelly Roy's Place.
The directions are:

Drive to the new George Bush Highway (190) and go east.  Cross 78 and
continue.  When you reach Main Street in Rowlett which is about 4 miles
beyond 78, past Highway 66 and just over the RailRoad tracks, then turn
right onto Main Street.  Go about two or three hundred feet to 3206 Main, a
gray building on the left side of the street. Turn left into the driveway
on
the left side of the building and go to Suite 105.

Please R.S.V.P. at 972-985-0573 or haasm@domain.elided by Friday the twelfth.

Thanks,
THE FAMILY

     Marci

     '87 Maserati Spyder (The GodMother Car)
     '86 Maserati BiTurbo (It's Red and it's For Sale)
     '76 Lancia Scorpion (It's Almost Ready)
     '81 Lancia Zagato (Husband's Daily Driver)
     '87 Mazda RX7 (The AutoCross Car)
     '97 Nissan Maxima (The GrownUp Car with Four Doors)