From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Ryan Moore
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 2:16 PM
To: John Hofstetter; Ted Borck
Cc: ihc-digest
Subject: Re: Reply: [ihc] Ebay Warning

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
To: "Ted Borck" <tborck@domain.elided>
Cc: "ihc-digest" <ihc@domain.elided>; "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 12:56

On Dec 14, 2004, at 7:22 AM, Ted Borck wrote:

Anyway, ye be warned.

*Uhmm, I didn't write any of the above, or any of the below.*

The above was Ryan, below was Hoffs.

Piratical correction. That should be, be ye warned.

John
I thought that in "Pirates of the Caribbean" it was "ye be warned" on the
sign, but I don't have the movie to check against.

-Ryan
I'm not a piratical expert myself, Caribbean or otherwise, but a compromise
might read, "be ye warned" at the beginning, and "ye be warned" at the end
of the, uh, warning.

I know -  picky, picky, picky.

Flame Off.

--