Re: [ihc] Jeep Scout

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Howard R Pletcher wrote:

I've also seen an automotive magazine article that claimed the name had
been sold to Daimler Chrysler.

I've also seen a copy of an unofficial email from someone at ITEC
Headquarters in response to the article that said "don't believe
everything you read."
Just like there is this hoax about how you need to sign up your cell phone to the National Call Up List (which does exist - but as of now, cell phones are exempt due to the Telecommunications Act of 1991) by December 15, 2004.

We've also had the thread about the future International vehicle plans
that included the possibity of a new Scout from International in about 5
years or so.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see which is correct.  But it could
also be another case af a new project having an internal name which isn't
the one it gets to the market with.
--
Ted Borck	tborck@domain.elided