[ihc] Another plug for a great product.

I was making a new battery cable by soldering a ring terminal on 00 cable. I put a piece of the heat shrink tubing that I bought from MAD Enterprises on the end and hit it with a heat gun. Wow, it made a beautiful job. Did the same thing on a piece of 4 gauge cable and it turned out great too.

Mark's heat shrink tubing is the best that I've ever used by a factor of f0. Wonderful stuff. He sells it at a reasonable price too. I may have already mentioned that his crimp-able terminals are also as good as any I've ever used and way better than the 1200 or so that I bought from Harbor Freight. <g>

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs