Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:21:32 -0800
From: Tom Harais <THarais@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [ihc]...property rights

My real point, and I believe I've told you this off-line before, is that you
are unlike most any planner I have ever met.  Your mere mention of the
individual versus some utopian city/state collecive society alone shows me
that you just don't think like the folks that I know that populate city
halls all around here...

Tom H., '76 Traveler