RE: Re[2]: [ihc]...property rights

He's one of my heroes. (That's a short list, but he's definitely on it). I
particularly liked his "Lever Action Essays", but really enjoy his fiction
as well. Doesn't he live in Colorado? Ever met him?

I guess we are getting further off IH topic here... but as Pete S. said
earlier, "property rights" really *is* IH topical, and Smith is definitely
all about that. I'm with Greg; he's a great one to read.

John A.