RE: [ihc]...property rights

Orwellian, for certain, but in spirit, not in name...

Hey, let's make a list of "dystopian" works (for fun?). You've mentioned
Orwell & Huxley. I'll add Zamyatin (We), Bradbury (F.451), and Levin (This
Perfect Day). Anybody else y'all can think of?

Here in Wyoming, the general rule is supposed to be summed up by "Love thy
neighbor, then leave him the hell alone". Now, that's what I call utopian,
but I see the typical encroachments beginning here as well. Have to be "ever
vigilant", to be sure...

John A.