RE: [ihc] Re: OT but neat/Cog

I think it said 606 "takes" to get it done...

The first time I saw this, it reminded me of a film I saw on TV years ago. I
think it was on PBS, but I don't remember the name of it...

It was set in a long, narrow warehouse of some kind, I think made of brick.
There was a very elaborate set of items & materials, all lined up  in
various configurations like in the Honda ad, so as to achieve the "domino
effect". The camera moved along with the action, showing the various
connections between mechanical, electrical, combustible, gravitational etc.
events. It took considerably longer than the Honda piece, I'm thinking at
least 20 minutes? It was very impressive, but too long ago (80s?) for me to
remember any real details. The title of the film was something like
"connections" or "links" or some other single word that was descriptive of
the content.

I'd like to look for it, and watch it again. If anyone knows what I'm
talking about, and remembers the title or anything else about the film that
would help me search for it, please let me know.

Thanks,

John A.