[ihc] Year Identification

I was wondering if anybody knew of a site where a guy like me could go to
figure out the differences between one year and the next of
Internationals?
Example: How can you tell a '72 truck from a '73? I remember having a Motors
manual from the sixtys that had a picture of the grill of every year at
the start of each brands section. Scouts looked the same for the last ten
years but were different in subtle ways.  Any ideas?

       Randy

Join ISP.COM today - $8.95 internet , less than 1/2 the cost of AOL
Try us out, http://www.isp.com/