RE: [ihc] Turbo Binder Motors

Tom,

I was refering to fuel per unit work done.  mpg for
instance.  On a diesel a turbo will cut the amount of
fuel used for a given amount of work.

On a gasser you get more power but economy is worse
for a given engine.  The only way to increase economy
for a gasser is to run a way smaller motor and use the
turbo for that occasional burst of power you need.

Steve