[ihc] Bumper for free

Hey guys,

I'm not offering you much, but ....

My son built and installed a new rear bumper that he had made on my Terra. We removed the "Barden" bumper that was on it. This was the pretty much standard bumper usually put on pickup trucks by dealers, but in this case was installed by the dealer on my Terra. Barden was, I imagine only one of many manufacturers, but at that time and in this place, all these bumpers were referred to as Barden bumpers.

It had had one corner lifted up by a side hill, but when we got the bumper off, straightening it will be easy and the bumper will be essentially as good as new. Diamond plate, recess for the trailer ball, etc.

Free to anyone who wants it and can figure out how to get it from here to there.

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs