Re[2]: [ihc] SSII clone racer for sale

Jim Grammer wrote:

JG> Is that an external waste gate or BOV doing the spaceship imitation?

External wastegate as it's upstream of the turbine.
BOV would be downstream of the compressor.

JG> I've been hoping that with draw through you could rig the compressor outlet
JG> directly to the intake and still have enough room to hang a Weber on the
JG> compressor inlet with a 45? or even 90? plenum mount. That would take about
JG> a foot out of the turbine inlet pipe.

Have you seen the GM draw through setup for the Buick v6?  It has the
compressor outlet bolt straight to the intake manifold in the normal
carb location, then an adapter to the compressor inlet.  A quadrajet
sits atop the adapter, which is water heated.

Ken