RE: [ihc] SSII clone racer for sale

Yes, indeed ;)

Interesting plumbing. I just shot 2 of the pics over to Just Internationals,
hung on the turbo thread in the 4cyl forum. Text repeated here:

Looks like they went with a flipped exhaust manifold, the tractor vertical
exits I've seen are different. I expect the power unit verticals(think Joy
mobile compressors) would route the exhaust straight up as well.

Is that an external waste gate or BOV doing the spaceship imitation?

Lots o' piping, that's for sure, but it does make good use of the available
space.

That turbo looks a bunch bigger than the T-3's I've been kicking around,
wonder what it is?

I've been hoping that with draw through you could rig the compressor outlet
directly to the intake and still have enough room to hang a Weber on the
compressor inlet with a 45? or even 90? plenum mount. That would take about
a foot out of the turbine inlet pipe.

Discuss?

Jim