Re: [ihc] Question on tow rig***DIESEL***

John, I know guys that tow with all of them, they all
swear by what they drive. Personally, I don't like the
duramax. I just don't think aluminum parts are good
for diesels.

As far as chips go, sure, they'll up your performance
& maybe mileage, they'll also void a warranty faster
than anything! And with all the computers & info
storing in trucks, if you blow something w/ a chip &
then take the chip out & try to get it warrantied,
probably 90% of the time you'll be SOL.

I like the old 7.3 Powerstrokes, and like the new 6.0s
ok, but if I was going to get a new diesel, I'd have
to say I'd get a cummins/manual tranny 4x4.

Mark..... currently driving a 94 Chevy 6.5 turbo
diesel