Hank's truck pictures... was RE: [ihc] Stars

Interesting truck, thanks for sharing.
The site that pic is on, www.hankstruckpictures.com is
a MUST for all you big truck lovers. Pictures of all
different makes of trucks, truck, pages dedicated to
certain companies, private photo collections. It's
quite easy to spend an hour or 2 looking at that page
at a time. I'd hate to think of how much time i've
spent checking it out, and I know I've yet to scratch
the surface of it.

Mark

http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/pix/trucks/dan_espinosa/2003/apr14/ih_unis