RE: Reply: [ihc] stars

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Borck [mailto:tborck@domain.elided]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 6:34 PM
To: Tom Harais
Cc: ihc@domain.elided
Subject: Reply: [ihc] stars

> In your memory - you may have confused Saudi Arabia with Japan.

Ted:

You've obviously been talking to my wife who says she is "horrified" by what
is obviously the onset of early Alzheimer's that I suffer from (obvious to
her anyway).

If she has this conversation with any of you in the future, please do not
explain the concept of "male selective memory syndrome" to her. :-)

Now, if I could just get her to forget an episode or two of problems with
the Scout so she would be willing to travel in it again.......

Tom H., '76 Traveler